Have you ever played Nintendo games on GameCube and Wii consoles? Do you want to relive those childhood memories when you used to play your favorite GameCube game?
Don’t be surprised. Yes, you can cherish those childhood days by simply playing the games right now which were once played on GameCube console. No worries if you don’t have a GameCube or Wii console, you can still play these games on various other platforms.
As a result of the fast-growing technology world, various solutions have been introduced to enjoy Nintendo games for GameCube and Wii consoles, even if you don’t have both of them. Isn’t it amazing?
Now, the question arises, how is it possible? How would you be able to play GameCube and Wii games without any console?
The answer is quite simple, with the help of an emulator, which is designed and developed specifically to let you enjoy these consoles’ games on various devices. Here, comes the Dolphin emulator, which is one of the best and most popular emulators for Nintendo video game consoles – GameCube and Wii.
This emulator allows you to enjoy games for GameCube and Wii consoles in full high resolution (1080p) along with several other wonderful features that ensure to provide you better gaming experience even than the original console. These include faster speed, highly compatible with all PC controllers, multiplayer mode and many more.
Dolphin emulator enables you to run games on Android, Windows 7 or higher, macOS and Linux operating systems.
Now, let’s move further and learn how to download this emulator on Windows PC, which is the best emulator for PC gamers for Nintendo games.
Getting Dolphin Emulator on Windows PC
Downloading and installing the Dolphin emulator does not require any long or complex process. You can make it easier by simply following these given steps attentively.
Do you know what is more amazing about this? Within a few minutes, this emulator will be installed on your PC, so be ready to play your favorite game for GameCube or Wii console once it is installed.
- The very first step is to download the Dolphin emulator on your Windows PC. So, click the download link given below, it will download the Dolphin Emulator APK file on your PC.
- Once it is done, click on this executable file which is saved on the Downloads folder.
- It will start the installation of the Dolphin emulator.
- Pop-up will be displayed on your screen, where you will be warned with one message ‘This app may harm your device’. So, don’t panic, it’s just a message, nothing to worry at all. Simply proceed further.
- After its installation, you can run this emulator on your system without experiencing any issue.
This emulator comes with some default settings which may make you unable to experience better gaming. But, with certain changes in the settings, you can get an amazing boost in the performance.
As the numbers of options are available, you need to be a little careful while making changes, because they bring a great impact on the overall performance of the emulator. Moreover, select the options based on your preferences.
So, make sure to go with the required settings carefully before moving to the next section.
Installing Games on Windows PC using Dolphin Emulator
As you have already installed a Dolphin emulator on your PC, simply follow this step-by-step guide to install and run GameCube and Wii games.
First of all, here we are going to install ‘Resident Evil 4’ (Nintendo game for GameCube console), it’s just an example. You can install any game of your choice and the steps for all games would remain the same.
Let’s start now.
- Download and install ‘Resident Evil 4’on your PC using Google, but make sure to get it from the most reliable source.
- Now, open the Dolphin emulator.
- You will find the Configuration option on the top bar and click on it.
- Click on its Paths tab where you have to give the path of the installed ‘Resident Evil 4’ game in the emulator.
- The next step is to click the Add button and browse and select the game which you have installed in the first step.
- Once it is added, double-click the game.
- It will open the game, go ahead and play your game on the large screen of your PC.
Now, with the help of this guide, you can easily install a Dolphin emulator on your PC as well as can also install your desired Nintendo video game for GameCube/Wii console.
If you are really eager to play your childhood game, don’t waste time, simply get it right now and have great fun.